- Kills the ants you see and the ones you don’t
- Ready to use – Set the bait, attract ants, and kill the colony
- Stay-fresh tab keeps liquid bait fresh until opened
- Snap-off design makes it easy to open – No scissors needed
- Use bait stations along baseboard, under appliances, on windowsills and wherever ants are numerous
TERRO T300 Liquid Ant Baits, 6 Bait Stations
How to Use Liquid Ant Baits
TERRO Liquid Ant Baits are very easy to use. Before placing the bait stations, be sure to remove other sources of food, such as crumbs, sugar and grease spots to prevent attracting ants elsewhere. Do not place bait where you’ve already sprayed insecticides, as the pests may avoid the bait stations.
- Hold the bait station firmly with bait pack tab facing up. Break off the tab being careful not to spill the bait.
- Place the bait station label side up on a flat surface near signs of ants. Place additional bait stations anywhere they may enter your home. For best results, use all bait stations to ensure a sufficient supply for the ants.
- Monitor placements regularly, but do not interfere with the pests or bait stations. Replace when bait is depleted. Complete control may take up to 2-4 weeks.
- Once ants are controlled, replace the baits every 3 months to keep them from returning.